"Relating a logical and productive strategy is important to persuading clients to do the right thing. It can help make a group of decision makers behave more constructively in the design process, but it doesn’t insure an interesting design result. Serious design, design that makes breakthroughs, design that inspires, is often a result of accidents, personal obsessions of the designer, and that designer’s intuition, determination, arrogance, and naivety. Great design solutions often fly in the face of logical explanations, even when the designer provides one."
- theheavingsurface reblogged this from oberholtzer
- wintercheck said: GOOD ONE!
- jkestner likes this
- ownthis reblogged this from craightonberman
- howtowork reblogged this from craightonberman
- travisekmark likes this
- jsj likes this
- oberholtzer reblogged this from craightonberman
- craightonberman posted this